What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Your browser may receive cookies from several sources as you are browsing a website.
Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device. They are useful as they help to remember preferences and generally improve the user experience.
We use temporary or permanent cookies, beacons, tags, scripts and other similar technologies (“cookies”) on our website for the following purposes:
- • to identify visitors,
- • enable and track website navigation,
- • gather demographic information including IP addresses,
- • understand visitor and user interest and engagement,
- • understand email and electronic campaign effectiveness, and
- • to improve the efficiency of our websites;
- • to increase visitor and user engagement by tracking your activities on our websites.
Which 3rd party cookies are found in our website?
HubSpot: used to host and manage our database of visitors to our website who have signed up the “contact details” form and agreed to be contacted by us.
More details about the cookies used by HubSpot can be found in the following link: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/privacy-and-consent/customize-your-cookie-tracking-settings-and-consent-banner
Our websites and services may provide links to other third-party websites and services which are outside our control. This cookies policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, the content, security and privacy practices of third party websites which may be linked to our websites.. We encourage you to review the privacy polices posted on these (and all) sites you visit or services you use.
Last updated on 12 January 2023